Gifted.
What have I done,
To deserve this gift I've received..?
The gift so marvelous,
That is more precious than others believed.
The reason u chose me,
Is more than i can imagine.
If this is a dream,
I never want this sleep to lift,
I never want to see the sun again.
If friendship is showers,
I am drenched with heavenly showers.
If friendship is color,
I am painted with rainbow colors.
I am gifted with the friendship of yours.
For me you are a gift,
that I hope i will never lose.
For as long as I live,
No gift deservers to be cherished than you.
In return I promise,
that you will never lose me.
that I will stay by you always.
I promise that i defend you like a wall,
and never ever let you fall.
Atleast untill I fall.


2 Comments:
matter emiti boss ;) ??
u thanking others for their friendship ? it should be the other way round. its always better that way.
Post a Comment
<< Home