>











>











Friday, January 20, 2006

hApPeee!!



hO,w 2.b hApPy!
t.a.l.k vth old buddy!?
liSTEn 2 k_e_w_l muzic?
eAt----> faVoritE* stuff?
sEE a m^o^v^i^e?
L=o=v=E sum1?
take a gud pic??
i tHink, this is the way it s*h*u*d b...
think (p)(o)(s)(i)(t)(i)(v)(e) things..

luv all around******
dont sit quite when u get pissed off...
fl00d>>>>evry1>>>>vth>>>>SMILES :D :) :))
f~e~e~l `h`a`p`p`y everyday...

forget everything bad that happened...
In my world, maybe it's not that perfect, but I still feel it's totally W\O\N\D\E\R\F\U\L!
Everything is _.:wonderful:._, aT least -_-}i BELIEVE{-_- it is!
meerooo-+-try-+-cheyyochu-+-chaala-+-baaguntundi

27 Comments:

Blogger vichika said...

100 matalaki oka mata.....do all the above OR...talk to vichika :D...hehhehe

January 20, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Tehzeeb said...

nizamga na ;;)

January 22, 2006 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the crap that you publish is actually liked so many of the guys and girls(of course) here,,,,....

January 25, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Yasaswi said...

@anonymous!
thx for taking time for reading the blog. thanx for appreciating the khauff post. u really encouraged me vth that comment. that one comment is enuf for me to post 10 more posts. thanx alot. there are few more posts u will like in my blog. go thru 'em. and nxt time u comment plz avoid the abuse. i welcome honest criticism but not the abuse.

and one more thing. wut i write doesnt make sense to u. wut u think may not b making sense to others. and regarding ur get real suggetion... evry post in my blog is real buddy. even i dont give a damn about wut u feel about my posts. i write for my self.

January 25, 2006 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then please stop wasting others time here. I plead you there are people who have lots of work, dont waste their time by asking them to post something in here.

please try hard to understand this. Dont make people divert their interests. Thats all I want

January 26, 2006 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something is boring me, i think its me LOLYou got that right here this time my friend

January 26, 2006 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
If you have work, go and work. Who asked you to waste your time here? These posts mean a lot for others, if not to you.

January 26, 2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger Yasaswi said...

@anonymous!
see... boss, u r confusing me. who askd u read my blog? did i plead u read my blog n comment on that or wut? okie lets do one thing. u write a post wuttever... which is non crap, non time wastin and non un-real. i will post it in my blog. and will try to learn something for u. wut u say?

January 26, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Yasaswi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 26, 2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget it buddy....Just kidding with you guys. (I might have been a bit rude there)

You guys took me a little too serious here. (Yasaswi and Thulasi).

You dont and wont know me at all but instead I know both of you nd pradeep too.

Proof of that -- I know you are students of HCU... Believe me you have not seen me and might not too, but I know you and you are good guys here.

No Hard Feelings. Chill guys

January 27, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger vichika said...

mr.anonymous...just one lil thing...u talk abt "getting real"..thn why on earth are u anonymous??...get a life man!

January 29, 2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger vichika said...

ooops forgot to mention...please don't read my blog.... :)

January 29, 2006 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

""Forget it buddy....Just kidding with you guys. (I might have been a bit rude there)

You guys took me a little too serious here. (Yasaswi and Thulasi).""

Someone here forgot to read the statement above I posted few days ago.

I was just kidding and I am serios abt this ---

""I know you are students of HCU... Believe me you have not seen me and might not too, but I know you and you are good guys here.

No Hard Feelings. Chill guys"""

January 30, 2006 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear vichika,,

You seem to care too much or u r scared.

get a life man! why. I have a life already and am not messing with yours why do you bother to take me this seriously.

Cant people have fun here.

I repeat this again NO HARD FEELINGS...COOL IT GUYS

January 30, 2006 2:24 AM  
Blogger Yasaswi said...

@anonymous!
its like someone gives u a tight slap and then pinches ur cheek and says dont mind that was just a joke.
anyhow, i wud like to see ur comments in future too. but i seriously feel that the language u've used is not acceptable.
thulasi n veechika!
thanks alott. its this 'me 4 u' care that makes frndship amazingly great feeling.

January 30, 2006 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done mamu.i thought u were good for nothing.but spoiling others blogs.thats a new idea of having fun and the best part : saying "chill guys" at the end of it all.u have become a role model for us now.

January 30, 2006 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Yasaswi (Raj),Thulasi, I am sure you have not read my post where i say...

You dont and wont know me at all but instead I know both of you nd pradeep too.

And I told you that I know you were students of HCU then why u mess with me by letting others, who I dont know, comment on me saying Get a life or stuff like that..

Cool it Guys, you know I stopped using abuse after the first post why say that again and again...


Whats this 'me 4 u' thing you were talking abt your friends??? Oh!! I get it they are trying to defend you from the abuse. For God sake please..

Grow up,.. no one is really 'me 4 u 'people in this world. Ask yourself...are you doing enough for your friends in HCU..I dont think so.

Friends and friendship is cool, but this 'me 4 u care'thing wouldnt exist a day after you get out of that Univ. Believe me..people go seperate ways and have their own lives.

Take care of yourself and dont depend on others to defend you always. ""Mind it""

January 31, 2006 4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is another anonymous "mamu" guy. (I am the real anonymous talking of the second anonymous guy.)

Thanks for getting the gist of what I meant.

Anyways be happy always anonymous and other guys here too.

January 31, 2006 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey y all this confusion calling urself "real anonymous" and me "the other anonymous".for clarity v can call u "coward" since u preach to others from ur hiding place.no,u cant call me coward since i dont poke my finger into others blogs.when u write comments on others blogs,be ready to get commented.any shit like u can write comments anonymously,but it takes guts to put ur name into it and thats what tulasi and vichika did.ppl like u n me neednt advice him on what to do..."dont depend on ... after HCU,diferent paths..." after all not everyone is like u.there are a few good ppl too.its his generousity that raj is allowing to let ur comments remain here.just to let u know,i have been reading this blog from the day i found it and i am not going to let vandals like u spoil the spirit of the blogging world without giving u a bad experience.

next time u slap somebody,get ready to be slapped too."Mind u", i didnt abuse u.so "chill" or is it "cool" ! whatever

January 31, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger 2lc said...

Anonymous(1),
You brainsick fellow! Is this the work u have??

If we need to grow up, to know our friends are deaf and dumb, we never want to grow up.

Anyways, who the hell are you to talk about, how we would be in future??

Just shut up and watch yourself.

January 31, 2006 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are brainsick 2Lc!!!

Dont poke your stupid nose in this
Dont poke your stupid nose in this
Dont poke your stupid nose in this


I will try to understand how it can be when you are wanting to grow, but you get the feeling you never will. I feel pity for you 2Lc calling me brainsick. it does not make a diff. to me.

Also you tell me that I dont have anything else to do..I do things more important than you do.

And the "other anonymous" whoever you are thinking others to be coward and even underestimating yourself. You are not good enough to give me a bad experience even worse, before that you will never get me.

So dont bother trying hard to give me a bad experience for spoiling your mood. If you have been reading this blog from a long time, why hide show ur name!!

You know what, Raj has a quality in him -- Tolerance, which you guys are missing in yourself.

Thats why I tell everyone to grow up..you never agree

February 01, 2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger Yasaswi said...

well, its been a long discussion. lets all end this here.
- i am glad that i have friends who support me. no doubt in that. and i dont think that.. saying this makes me not_grown_up
- like many say.... 'life is like a train journey. somebody comes and sits beside u. infront of u. behind u. some stay longer. some for a short. few get close to u. u talk to them. u'll forget some of them. but u will cherish the convrsn of the most of that few. and ignore the rest. u dont know who stays with u till the destination. u dont know who stays with u for a minute.' but we cannot sit quite and ignore the one sitting beside or the one whos is sitting and we go and sit on his side because hez going to get down.
- its unfortunate that i am not close to most of the univ guys and i have my own reasons for that
- this blog is my work space... a place to keyin wut i want to. it cud b gud stuff to some and shitt to the others.

February 01, 2006 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Raj, you have really impressed me this time and you hae certainly made me think that I need to stop this even.

Hey other guys, remember what I told you yesterday -- Raj is tolerant and has lot of patience. Not like the other guys who are just ready to start of a fight with someone you do nt know.

Raj you are a hero for me (now on). You have really shown me how a grown up is. Learn from him the other bloggers.

I promise..if I dont see a bad comment on me again from tomorrow on from all of you..I promise, i'll put an end to this right now and will never come back.

I'll surely keep an eye on this blog. I say this again I promise.

February 02, 2006 1:58 AM  
Blogger 2lc said...

Coward anonymous,
You are the one who poked in here.
If someone lets you to be anonymous, it doesn't mean u can say whatever you want. If you are a man enough, reveal your identity.
I will fight till i can sense what is good and what's not. I am not raj to keep cool and nod for everything u say.

February 02, 2006 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2Lc,

I don’t know what your problem is but I told you I will stop blogging in here right now and had one condition – no bad comments. Well dear, you are making me do this again.

2 lc, if Raj has, as a very nice person told me to stop in a very nice way, why the hell are you bothered abt this. Don’t even bother fighting but I will never stop bugging you. Remember I promised and you are making me break the promise.

I even doubt if you can really understand English..or do you even read what I replied.

Who are you to fight me if this aint your blog. And remember again you are making a very silly mistake by deciding to fight me. This will never make any sense to anyone.. and so one day you will feel that all this was stupidity and you will kick yourself badly and painfully.

Raj, I am sorry my friend, but I have to break the promise I made to you.

2Lc, don’t waste your time trying to make sense of this and try to be tolerant.. you will cherish that.

And exclusively for Raj I am really sorry for the abuse earlier

February 03, 2006 2:23 AM  
Blogger 2lc said...

and it's not even yours.
You brought all the dirt here. Wash yourself and be a good boy. ok?

February 03, 2006 3:45 AM  
Blogger 2lc said...

raj..
How to be happy??
Nothing of you said is a help to me without you. do come back. miss you dear.

January 19, 2007 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
singles My pics @ FLICKR