my fav pic

Date: july 06, 2006.
Time: quarter past 1, early in the morning.
this was the pic i've taken after lil roaming on the necklace road after rock's very simple b'day celebration (wanna kick his ass for restricting me). perfect capture (c'mon it was midnight and i din had a tripod too) wat i call this. uploaded to share the bliss of achievement.
many happy returns of the day rock!!


9 Comments:
thanks dude :-)
abbo.. tamaru 2000 nunchi inta turumaa??
sorry sorry. will change.
Fairy tale lo fort laaga undhi !!! very nice...
Amrutha castle...
too good
Ragz
hey raj, it was like some fairy tale castle....great work.have visited ur blog after many months..very nice pics and writeups...
First of all its not blind admiration or exaggeration.. I just jotted down how I felt when I glanced the picture..
You have one of the best hand + eye + mind coordination and the good thing is you used that at right time
happy birthday Rock.. I don't have the nerve to call you and wish. And this is the only common place for us. hope u will see this.
Thank u tulsi. If ever you feel like it, talk2rakesh@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home