woman.
Kaaryeshu daasi...
Karaneshu manthri...
Bhojyeshu maatha...
Sayaneshu rambha...
O woman! O girl! I salute to thee, on your day.
I hope, by the next time when i post on this date, i will see the lessening number of girls who are going into dance bars in search of food. I hope i will see lessening number of average number of girls those who are raped in trains, in the cabs they travel, at the place they work and in their homes. I hope i will see the lessening number of girls who are harrased on roads, at work and at home. I hope I will see the lessening number of woman who are suffering with breast cancer. I hope I will see less girls in the ads of mens products. I hope i will see the increasing number of girls who are competing in politics, in sports, in administrative services, and in managing home budget. I hope girls will have more options and more time to choose their life partners.
But the respect she gets shall remain. woman as an ikon of beauty shall remain. and woman as an ikon of patience.
Karaneshu manthri...
Bhojyeshu maatha...
Sayaneshu rambha...
O woman! O girl! I salute to thee, on your day.I hope, by the next time when i post on this date, i will see the lessening number of girls who are going into dance bars in search of food. I hope i will see lessening number of average number of girls those who are raped in trains, in the cabs they travel, at the place they work and in their homes. I hope i will see the lessening number of girls who are harrased on roads, at work and at home. I hope I will see the lessening number of woman who are suffering with breast cancer. I hope I will see less girls in the ads of mens products. I hope i will see the increasing number of girls who are competing in politics, in sports, in administrative services, and in managing home budget. I hope girls will have more options and more time to choose their life partners.
But the respect she gets shall remain. woman as an ikon of beauty shall remain. and woman as an ikon of patience.


4 Comments:
May be this is the reason, you are the heartthrob of many WOMEN.
hi raj
nice one.
Excellentt raj.....nice to know tat u give so much respect to women.....
[u know me very well...]
i know u very well?
whoz this?
Post a Comment
<< Home